Our school gates open at 8.20am and school starts at 8.40am. Junior and Senior Infants finish at 1.20pm and all other classes finish at 2.20pm.
All about us…
- We are a developing school which opened it’s doors just 8 years ago! We have grown from 3 students to 382 since 2015 and we are very excited about our future!
- We have been able to engage in targeted recruitment to ensure that we have the very best to offer.
- Our parents are hugely active in our school and are largely to thank for our success.
Excellence in Education
- Our children are the most important people in our school.
- We follow the Primary School Curriculum, and use active learning, ICT and research based methods to ensure that we follow best practice at all times.
- We aim to produce graduates who are kind, independent thinkers who will flourish in life.
- We work together at all times to ensure that our children are happy and secure while providing them with the highest quality of education.
- We acknowledge that all children learn in different ways so we approach each topic in a multi faceted way.
Our patron is Cork Education and Training Board (CETB), which is patron to 2 primary schools and 42 second level schools, including Carrigtwohill Community College.
What we offer…
Cork School of Music
What we offer…
Cork City Sports
After School Activities
We provide for children of all faiths and none. The Goodness Me, Goodness You programme explores the child’s life, their relationship with others and the wider world. It is a belief nurturing programme where each child’s beliefs and values are respected. Click here for more information on GMGY.
Can my child receive the sacraments?
Yes, the sacramental preparation classes take place after school, so no teaching time will be lost.
Applications for enrolment for Junior infants 2023, and for entry to all other classes (Senior infants- 6th class) are now closed and successful applicants have been contacted.